De: dia-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:dia-list-bounces gnome org] En
nombre de Cyrille Chepelov
Enviado el: jueves, 10 de junio de 2004 8:49
Para: discussions about usage and development of dia
Asunto: Re: Dia on Windows doesn't print or export correctly

Le Thu, Jun 10, 2004, à 01:02:55AM -0400, James K. Lowden a écrit:
> On 09 Jun 2004, Miguel Angel García Schopohl <magarcia redia com>
wrote:

> > The problem I have occurs with Dia 0.92.2 on Windows XP. When I try
> > print or export a multi-page diagram (regardless of the export
format,
> > I've tried eps and wmf), Dia doesn't scale properly every page, it
> > prints it a little bit bigger, and as a result the bottom and the
right
> > side of the diagram on every page are "swallowed".
>
> Could it have something to do with A4 and letter size paper?  Like,
Dia is
> sending A4 images to a printer with 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper in it?

Or it could be related to the fact that when dia(win32) exports to WMF,
the WMF's boundary box is always off by a little. This WMF, for
instance, has been exported by .92.2; it's a simple rectangle.
Import both files into MS Word, and next try to select the pictures --
things should be pretty obvious.

Maybe this has been fixed with .93, I haven't upgraded my office box
yet. (note that the PNG also has a little boundary box problem).