Problem with size of UML classes

Dear Dia users:

Here is my problem:

When I create UML class diagram it looks ok in the dia canvas. I export the file in the eps format for inclusion in a Latex file, and then all the boxes of my class diagrams are just too wide, as if the right margin is set to the length of the text inside de diagram. For example, instead of having a diagram like this (in terms of the width):

|  Class           |
| operation()   |

it's always like:

| Class                               |
| operation()                      |

It seems it doesn't ajust/grow nicely with the width of the text but always too much to the right. Any clue what might be wrong ?

Thanks
Yves Roy