Documentation - Dia-Manual.pdf

I downloaded the Dia manual in PDF format, and using the windows version of Adobe PDF reader, I am able to open the file. However, when paging through it, I get error messages stating "There was an error processing a page. The page contents object has the wrong type."

[snip]

[/snip]

I was unsuccessful printing the manual using Adobe PDF Reader for the same reason.

Using Ghostscript (GSView) for windows, I get the following error message trying to print the EVEN pages (I was successful printing the ODD pages)
[snip]
AFPL Ghostscript 7.04 (2002-01-31)
Copyright (C) 2001 artofcode LLC, Benicia, CA.  All rights reserved.
This software comes with NO WARRANTY: see the file PUBLIC for details.
Page 2
Page 4
Page 6
Page 8
Page 10
Page 12
Unrecoverable error: ioerror in .outputpage
Operand stack:
    1  true
gsapi_execute_cont returns -12
gsapi_exit returns 0