Re: amazing : repositioning the objects leads to change of imagesize

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 14:22, saifikhan@gamebox.net wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I have been struggling with this "feature".
>
> Everytime, I reposition the objects in the network
> diagram, the image size gets changed.
>
> It's been more than 3 hours and I haven't been able
> to get this to work.
>
> Referred completely to the following:
> 1. mailing list archives
> 2. DOCumentation
> and have not been successful in locating any details on this.
>
> I would be thankful, if some experienced soul can
> share nuggets of information on this show stopper
> (atleast for my presentation) feature!

By 'image', do you mean the size of the printed/exported diagram (i.e.
that which is shown by the blue lines)?  If so, you may have set it to
Fit To in the Page Setup dialog, in which case moving an object on the
'edge' of the diagram resizes it so that the diagram size just fits.

If that's not it, sending the diagram to the list or to me would make it
easier to figure out what's going on.