Re: Poll!

As I voted other...

I think length 0.6, width 0.5 works ok.
0.5 both ways is too small and I think the increased length gives a
slimmer
look to the arrow which is more aesthetically pleasing IMHO

Joe

>>> lars@raeder.dk 02/19/04 07:48pm >>>
Bringing Dia maintainance kicking and screaming into ca. 1997, here's
our first poll for user input:

http://raeder.dk/~larsrc/Dia/LittlePoll/index.php

Please take a second to vote, as I would like to know what all you
users
feel without having to pollute the mailing list with votes.  Arguments
for one or the other option can still go here, until such time as I
set
up a more complex poll script.