Aching arm after editing

I just had to edit the fonts of all (!!) text-boxes to something our
uni-windows-machines could deal with :) And I can tell you without
exagerating: My arm hurts now! It would be great to implement something
to select all boxes, and edit the fonts all at the same time.

When I selected all, it only changed the font of the last one selected.

Thanks for listening ;)

Mich