Including eps file

Hi,

I am a new user of Dia. I was previously using xfig but I find the Dia
interface and exporting filters much better. Nevertheless there is a
feature that I cannot find in Dia (and no hint in the FAQ and mailing list
archive...) that could be really useful:

Is it possible to include .eps files in Dia with the "image" object?

When I try, I get the "Broken Image" message. I would be surprised that
including .eps files is not possible. Did I miss something? Is there some
special .eps standards that should be respected?

Thanks in adavance.
--
JiHO.
        Windows, c'est un peu comme le beaujolais nouveau :