Re: Building Newest Version of DIA

Hi Jason,

> Do detailed installation instructions exist for
> installing the latest version of DIA?  I  plan to run
> it on Windows 98, 2000 and XP.  Any instructions are
> greatly appreciate.  It looks like I have the source
> code, but I don't see an executable.  Any help is
> greatly appreciated.

Please have a look at http://dia-installer.sourceforge.net, you'll
find a dia installer. Please note that the installer has a bug
for Windows 9*.

I'm currently working on updated compilation instructions. Old (and
somehow outdated) compilation instructions for are available from

http://dia-installer.sourceforge.net/dia_win32_compilation.html

Steffen