Shape Request

Hi All,

I haven't posted very much to this list, I guess I only watch :) DIA is
a wonderfull diagram editing tool for linux!

I do however have a small request of anyone that's up for the challenge.
I have tried for such a very long time but have failed.

I need the following shape/s created so I can use DIA for my Software
Engineering course instead of resorting to some 3rd part windoze
software.

Shape:

|-----|------------------|
|     |                  |
| FR1 |       Car        |
|  +  |  ? turned on ?   |
|_____|__________________|

This is the basic shape that I need.
As you can see it needs to have 2 text boxes embedded into the one shape
with the left one slightly narrower.

The shape itself needs to be 3 different colors: Green, Yellow and Red
(different shapes of course, just with a different background color).

The same 3 shapes also need to have similar counter-parts except with
double borders.

eg:

------
------
||  ||
______
______

I would every be so greatfull if someone would do this for me.

cheers
James

--
-