Re: Logic Gates in SVG format for Dia

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 20:18:04 +0100 (CET), Cyril Chevrot
<chevrot@altern.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 2 Nov 2003, Alan Horkan wrote:
>
> > if you want to be incredibly cool provide the necessary makefiles so
> > that we can commit these files!
>
> So, because I am an incredibly cool man, I provide the necessary
> makefiles so that you can commit these files ;)
>
> I didn't attain to fetch the cvs version of dia (version 0.92.2).
> Apparently, no anonymous account exists. If one exists, I would be glad
> to know  it.

http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/develop.html

Set CVSROOT:

	export CVSROOT=':pserver:anonymous@anoncvs.gnome.org:/cvs/gnome'

If this is your first checkout from the GNOME CVS tree, type:

	cvs login

When prompted for a password, just press enter (you only need to do this
once).

Then type:

	cvs -z3 checkout dia

HTH.