0.94 - Problem with icons on WinXP

Hi all,
i just installed 0.94 on my XP. I'm glad for that piece of SW. But I have litle (cosmetic) problem with icons for switching on/off of snaping to grid and for displaying of each layer. i see only strange icons with X in its centre.

Does anybody know where could be problem? my installation? Or is it common problem? What I can do with that?

Thanks for any advice or info.

Tomas Lovetinsky