Re: editor for shapes ?( slightly [OT] )

Pontus Pihlgren schrieb:

a rackmount server that doesn't look like a sun.

I agree. Look at the top diagrams on this page, for a glimpse how good things can look.

http://www.ratemynetworkdiagram.com

To become a bit offtopic: Some people like 3D realtime rendered anti aliased 32bit true color diagrams spread over 25 layers. I prefer 10 elements, 3 colors, 1 font, 2 font styles and everbody gets the story's gist. Not a fancy on, but usable (and I won't need Tera Flops to render *g*). Additionally my favorite:

http://www.ratemynetworkdiagram.com/?i=124

It is not a very professional draw.
I can present to my director this draw, and in more my draw, want to special properties (when you right click on elements) to example Mac address on a router etc?
But he work with my draw!