arc standard with text

hello my name is Mario
,and modifies the standard arch by dia, and I put a
text.
I work with the version 0.90, and he wanted to know
since I have to do they to be sent by the modificacoin
that I did

I do not speak English this message envie with help of
a translator, if something is not understood answer me
                                bye

100mb gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar