Re: font scaling

Vaclav,
	I use dia for pdflatex (which uses .pdf) graphics and
you can also use it for latex to produces .ps.  After extensive
experimentation, I found the best way was to export to fig
format and then have fig produce the .pdf and .pdftex_t files.

	Attached is a small script to produce the files, ie
type dia2pdftex name.dia and it will produce name.pdf and name.pdftex_t.

Jon