Re: troubles compiling.

Okay one, I may have been a little.. short. However, to put it simply, i
figured out i needed libart after i sent off my initial email. Second, the
part about libpng, if you had picked up where i had failed you would have
noticed that, no, the dia FAQ states that you need libart to use export png
functions, Duh, why don't i tell him? Ahh, but you did not, you pinned it as
pure newbie acts. how ever, thank you Andrew i have what i need, and i'm
going to be trying it out after i finish my dinner.

>> " For the benefit of those readers who, like myself, noticed that there is
>> no mentioned of libart in his error message:

>> http://www.gnome.org/projects/dia/faq.html#Compiling";

Are you able to see the connection between "png export support" and the file
that contains the errors "export_png.c"?
>> "First, though I should write the word Distribution, I didn't because I
>> wonder if Whitty is a newbie and doesn't know the word."
I'm sure you can imagine the implications of this word, need i say more?

I am sorry, I was wrong, i should have done a bit more research before i sent
off my email. Thank you

</freenode>