Re: Text color

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004, Jim Clark wrote:

> Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:50:15 -0500
> From: Jim Clark <jclark00 us ibm com>
> To: dia-list gnome org
> Subject: Text color
>

> Sometimes when I double click on the text tool I get an option to change
> the text color and sometimes I do not. I haven't figured out why that is
> yet. Though I am sure there's a good reason. What am I doing some of the
> time and not others.....
>
> Thanks-
>
> Jim Clark
>
> And, folks, this is a great program. Though I can think of a few ways it
> could be (slightly) better, I'll shut the **** up since I am in no position

a few careful bug reports in bugzilla might be appropriate

> to program, code, fix, patch or anything else. But I love it, and the more

you could always create new shapes, provide example documents, post
screenshots of new features, help with the documentation, answer user
questions, evangalise Dia and hopefully convince developer to get
involved.

> I use it the more pleased I am. Thanks for a great tool, and thanks for
> making my job much easier. I have a bunch of very important flowcharts to
> build and this is not only helping in the building process but is helping
> with the thinking process that must precede the building process as well.
> Couldn't ask for more than that!

Good luck

Sincerely

Alan Horkan