new icons tools

Hi,
I just post some icons done in my free time for replace the tools icons.
It's just a suggestion :) ( just need color  ) do what you want with them. Tell me if you want some change on it.
Tell me what you think about.

Thanks for all and good job. It's a really nice programme.

ps: i don't know if a attachement can be post on a mailing list, should not. can you tell me where i can send this icons and if you are interrested by that?

By