Re: Error starting program

Steffen Macke writes:
 > But basically this looks like a GTK+ problem.  I'm using the
 > binaries provided by Tor Lillqvist and so far they seem to have
 > worked for Windows 9*. I have no idea why this should have changed.

Hmm, yeah, gtkfilesystemwin32.c now uses GetFileAttributesEx(), which
seems to be available only from Win98 up. If you care about keeping it
running on Win95, open a bug on bugzilla.gnome.org so this issue won't
be forgotten. One obvious way to fix it would be to use
GetFileAttributes() and GetFileTime() instead.

--tml