0.94 released

So I managed to convince another box to do distcheck, and have now
uploaded version 0.94 of Dia!  See it (as usual) at
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/dia/0.94/

If anyone wants to write news stories about it in various places, feel
free, I won't have much time.  What's new in this release is in the NEWS
file in the tarball.