RE: Release 0.94 waiting to go out

Take your time. You can't rush art! :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: dia-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:dia-list-bounces gnome org]On
Behalf Of larsrc raeder dk
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 10:35
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: Release 0.94 waiting to go out

If you've been wondering what's up with the ongoing release process, and
why no new prerelease or final release of 0.94 has come out, it's all
stuck because I lost my home internet connection.  This box at work
doesn't have the required version of automake, so I can't distcheck here.
I'm trying on a different box, but it's slow going.  I should get net
Monday, so not long after that should be 0.94 (if nothing truly nasty
comes up).