Re: failure to start

> I have installed the dia-win32-installer 0.94-pre1 on Win98, apparently
> without any error, but it fails at starting. A DOS box opens first where the
> following error messages appear:

Hi again

The solution to the starting problem was just changing the initial directory
from "dia" to "dia\bin". Now dia works, though it keeps issuing warning
messages to the DOS box about the missing font:

** (dia.exe:4291048253): WARNING **: Couldn't load font "MS Sans Serif 8" falling
back to "Sans 8"
I/O warning : failed to load external entity "NULL"

MS Sans Serif is in its standard location c:\windows\fonts\sserif.fon and its
description says that size 8 is available, so I guess that the problem lays
in some configuration file.

Regards, Alejandro Jakubi

--
                        	Alejandro S. Jakubi