Re: Memory leak finally down

Still haven't lost connection, so...

On Wed, 2004-08-04 at 05:34, loli wrote:
> Today I downloaded dia-0.94-pre5;
> ---  It seems to have a serious problem, at least in my computer, so I think
> important, for all of us, someone else verify it: SVG shapes using "path" or
> "polygon" look really bad. For example, in the flowchart sheet, delay.shape,
> display.shape, document.shape magdisk.shape ...

Could you give us an example screenshot?

> ---  Also, I can see sheet's and shapes' names in my language(Spanish), but
> menu's items are in English.

Make sure that 'es' is supported by the C library.  If you run Dia from
a prompt, do you get

(process:14963): Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library

(process:14963): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
        Using the fallback 'C' locale.

The sheets translation are handled internally, but the menus are done by
Gtk.  Which version of Linux are you using?

> --- Finally I could use the Sheets and Objects menu; but next time I called
>  app/run_dia.sh  the sheets and object menu appears without having been
> called (may be i did not used it right).

That's because it's persistent, close it and it will stay closed.