Move, Pan, Scroll Icon whatchamacallit.

There was a recent discussion that people found the move icon to be a bit
confusing and it was mentioned that Adobe Acrobat reader uses a Hand Icon.

I have  screenshot of Adobe Photoshop 6
http://matrix.netsoc.tcd.ie/~horkana/dev/gnome/gimp/screenshots/photoshop/photoshop6_toolbox.png

The icon looks like the head of a cursor arrow with a smaller version of
the four way plus shaped move arrow below it, which looks roughly like
this:

 |\
    +

If you look at the top right of the toolbox you will see the move
tool.  (There is also a hand tool lower down on the left, and there is
some distinction I am not entirely sure about).

If people would be happier with a Move icon similar to the one I have
shown above then I would be happy to redraw a suitable one from scratch
for Dia.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/