Re: Patches and win32 build?

On 24 Sep 2003, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
> Le Wed, Sep 24, 2003, à 07:13:52PM +0000, debacle a écrit:
>> On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 03:14:03PM +0300, Steffen Macke wrote:
>>> Sorry, this is my fault, component_feature.c is included
>>> in the DLL - but I missed to copy the new shapes.
>>
>> OK, thanks for the information.  If I send new patches to
>> dia - and I plan to do so - (how) can I help making the
>> patch win32-able?

[...]

Thanks for the run-down, Cyrille, I've added it to the Win32 section on the
TWiki: http://faemalia.org/wiki/view/Technical/WindowsProgramming
I'm sure there's something missing there (as you mentioned), the Win32 guys
should feel free to add/update/reorganize that page in particular.

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃ¥rdgrim of Numenor