pre3

After some reports on the slowness of pre2, and I must admit it was slow,
even compared to 0.91, I did a fix to the Pango context handling that seems
to have fixed it without causing the font problems we had earlier.  Not
that I know why this works when an earlier similar version didn't, but it
does, as far as I can tell, and it's as fast as 0.91.  Further speedup is
possible, but will take more restructuring and even some changes in
savefile layout.

Anyway, the upshot is that I've released 0.92-pre3, at the usual place:

 http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/dia/0.92/

Due to the general belatedness and the smallness of the change, I will make
this a 7-day prerelease.  Monday 29/9 is the new deadline for 0.92.

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HĂ„rdgrim of Numenor