Re: hello

On 17 Sep 2003, sillvan@wp.pl wrote:
> Hello dia-list,
>
> My name is Lukas. I'm using my lovely Dia since 6 months and I would like
> to make a little Dia interpreter in PHP but I can't find any
> documentation of objects used in Dia-xml files. Can You help me??

I assume you've found the dtd already.  The objects used in the xml files
(e.g. UML - Object, Standard - Line etc) are either defined by .shape files
(which are XML with some SVG embedded), or by programmed objects, whose
only documentation really is their source code.  Sorry I can't help you any
more.

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HĂ„rdgrim of Numenor