Re: zoomm slowdowns dia

On 16 Sep 2003, Yuri Arapov wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 18:00:21 +0400
> Yuri Arapov <yuri.arapov@sctest.vrn.ru> wrote:
>
>> After this dia starts to respond very slowly on my mouse
>> actions (selecting, moving, etc.).  And this makes hardly
>> possible to work with dia.
>
> Am I the only one who has such a problem (just curious)?

No, font handling is generally slow at non-100% zoom, as we have to twiddle
the fonts to get them to be the right size.  I have a plan for fixing this,
but it's larger than what I want to do within 0.92 (involves making all
text Text objects, and pushing the width adjustment off to the renderers).

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HĂ„rdgrim of Numenor