new dia program

Hi all.  I was looking for stuff that would convert
source code to UML diagrams and back again, eventually
realizing that dia and its associated programs was the
most likely candidate for an open source program that
does this.  I came across Diazy, at
http://diazy.sourceforge.net/, and noticed that you
did not seem to have it listed in your links, so I
thought I would inform you of its existence.  It has
the ability to both create code from diagrams and
diagrams from code and is modeled after the
proprietary Rational Rose program.  See ya :)