Asks about using grafcet editor

Hi !

1. When I modify the preferences (like snap to yes, keep tool box on top of diagram windows to yes), I seen that the preferences dialog only affects diagrams that are created thereafter. Ok. But When I quit the dia editor and I restart it after, the last modifications of preferences are not saved.
How can I set by default a specific configuration of dia editor ?

2. When I move a step in the grafcet editor the atteched lines move with the step. Ok, but when I want to move a transition the attached lines don't move in accordance with the transition and we must always resize and remove the lines.

Best regards.

Kilian Chablais

ASCII Ingénierie S.A.
Les Ilettes