Re: Performance under Windows

Thanks for the info. I upgraded to 0.92-pre1 and it is much faster, although one
might still consider it sluggish for a PIII 1Ghz machine with 384MB. But, it has
certainly satisfied me for now -- it is usable enough for what I need to do.
Later I'll develop more elaborate diagrams and see how it does with a larger
number of objects, lines, and connection points.

Chris

On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 07:30 , Steffen Macke <sdteffen@web.de> sent: