Dia thumbnailer

Dear Dia Developers,

I wanted to let you know about a project I have been working on.  The project
is a series of scripts that tie in to nautilus and produce thumbnail images
on the fly for various file types.  One of the file type I  support is dia's
diagram format.

"Nautilus Thumbnailers" is available at
http://www.flyn.org/projects/nautilus_thumbnailers/index.html.  Also included
in the document at that URL is a screenshot featuring, amoung other things, a
thumbnailed diagram.

Thanks for your great work with dia!

--
Mike