Re: WMF export on non-win32

On 17 Oct 2003, W. Borgert wrote:
> As far as I know WMF export is available on win32 platform
> only.  If so, please do sth. like:
>
> N_("cgm,dia,dxf,eps,epsi,eps-builtin,eps-pango,fig,mp,plt,
> hpgl,png,shape,svg,tex,wpg,"
> #ifdef G_OS_WIN32
> "wmf"
> #endif
> )
>
> instead of
>
> N_("eps,png,wmf,cgm,dxf,fig")

Indeed.  However, there's a few more things that are optional, for instance
the eps-pango is only available with freetype2 installed.

[moments later]

Yowie!  Having that long a field triggered *something* in popt formatting:

bash-2.05b$ ./run_dia.sh -h
Usage: lt-dia [OPTION...] [FILE...]
  -e, --export=OUTPUT                                                                            %.0-18s
                                                                      Export loaded file and exit%.0-18s
                                                                                       format %s
%.0-18s
                                                                     Can't find output format %s
%.0-18s
[...]

Guess it can't go in there right now:(

> This would close Debian bug #213171.
> Btw., why is this string translatable?

I do not know.  There's really no reason for it to be.

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HĂ„rdgrim of Numenor