Re: dia-0.88.1-3.i386.rpm

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003, colonna wrote:

> Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 11:59:02 +0200
> From: colonna <colonna@lct.jussieu.fr>
> To: dia-list@gnome.org
> Subject: dia-0.88.1-3.i386.rpm
>
> Hello
>
> I tried to use dia from dia-0.88.1-3.i386.rpm on RedHat 7.2
> It works fine
> I found no way to save the file except in XMLI tried Mozilla, Konqueror
> ... no success in reading the file.

I'm not sure I understand the question but ...

> What can I do?

In Dia 'Save' only gives you the option to save as Dia or Dia
with Gzip Compression.

If you want _Export_ to SVG or raster graphics or other formats that Dia
is unable to import back in again then you should go to File, Export and
choose the format you want.

Hope that helps (if not just ask again and be more verbose and I'll try my
best to answer)

Cordialment

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/