Re: Another prerelease

I had a problem with using galeon as my webmail front-end, so
the mail went public, before it was ready.  Again, hopefully
with attachment:

Here comes a more complete manual page.  Because I don't like or know
roff, I did it in DocBook/XML.  You can easily add sth. like this

DB2MAN=/usr/share/sgml/docbook/stylesheet/xsl/nwalsh/manpages/docbook.xsl

dia.1: dia.dbk:
        xsltproc --nonet --novalid $(DB2MAN) blink.dbk

to the Makefile.am or whatever.

Cheers, WB

dia.dbk