Re: Danish translation

On 3 Oct 2003, Nikolai Beier wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have updated da.po to a more recent state.
> But I didn't quite understand the parenting function, and the doc's at
> http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/ are (of course) not updated yet.
>
> By looking through the mails discussing "parenting", I did not find an
> explanation I could understand. So can you point me to some information
> about this feature?

There's no external information about it yet.  Basically, it allows objects
to contain other objects, so that they move around together.  The container
is called the parent.

> And from dia/objects/GRAFCET/step.c line 161 i found this text: "The kind
> of step". What type is this kind? Is it a special lingo for Grafcet
> drawings?

There are several kinds of steps: Initial steps, macro steps, regular
steps.  So "The kind of step" refers to choosing one of those kinds.

> Btw. I'm able to compile dia from cvs, but not pre1.

We're up to pre4 now, it might have been fixed.  If not, post us the errors.

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HĂ„rdgrim of Numenor