Re: Exporting fonts properly

At 18:59 28.11.03 +0100, Berta Milan wrote:
>Simple question:
>
>What can I do to export fonts properly (for example to svg)?

Export as blah.svg or blah.svgz should do the trick, i.e.
I've tested with both svg exporters in Dia 0.92 and
they simply worked. Obviously the text size needs to be
set within Dia to the appropriate value first.

>I mean: The Dia does not exports properly the sizes of
>fonts, they are always set to "font-size: 1" (or if they are
>bold, in svg file they are not). How can I export to svg
>file and keep adjusted font size and style?

First please tell about the version you are using. [From the
ChangeLog I'm guessing it is not more than Dia 0.90 or more
than a year old ...]

2002-06-25  Cyrille Chépélov  <cyrille@chepelov.org>

	Actually exported the font face, style, weight and size (sodipodi
	agrees with dia on how a small sample should look like (a sample
	0.90 would not even display anyways). Yay !)

Also there are many other bugs fixed since than.

	Hans