Re: Contributing new shapes

On 23 Nov 2003, Tsoukalas Giorgos wrote:
> Hi I am a new dia user and i believe it is a realy promising project.  I
> had to make a few of my own shapes (following instruction on the
> documentation) for intergrated circuits. It is nothing much, but why not
> share them right?  Thats the whole idea behind open source software.  So
> my question is where should i send these shapes in order to be included
> (if they are good enough) in the next dia version.  I searched the site
> and i didnt find a relative link. I suggest that there should be a place
> where users can post their new shapes.  In case such place exists and i
> couldn't find it, please someone send me the link.

Either send them to the list, or to our shape manager, Alan Horkan
(horkana@tcd.ie).  I would dearly love to have some kind of download area
for shapes, as there's getting to be too many for the distribution.
However, it'd have to be somehow integrated with Dia, so they are easy to
download.

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HĂ„rdgrim of Numenor