Dia on Mac OS X? Yes, but...

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003, Adam wrote:

> Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 10:53:44 +1100
> From: Adam <technopasta@yahoo.com.au>
> To: dia-list@gnome.org
> Subject: Mac OS X
>
> Hi.
> Would it be possible to get Dia working on Mac OS X? It would be
> absolutely perfect for my schoolwork but unfortunately we're stuck on
> Macs.

People have successfully compiled Dia to work with X11 on the Mac but I
believe there were some issues making it more difficult if you wanted to
use the latest version of Dia.

I think the issue was that Fink was not yet shipping the versions of
libraries that Dia needed and that meant you would have to built them from
source.

As usual I forget the details but searching the archives (perhaps using
the keyword Fink) should turn up some answers.

sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/