Re: Logic Gates in SVG format for Dia [1/2]

On 19 Nov 2003, Cyril Chevrot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have posted two weeks ago about some new Logic Gates for dia.
[...]
> On Sun, 2 Nov 2003, Alan Horkan wrote:
>
>> if you want to be incredibly cool provide the necessary makefiles so
>> that we can commit these files!
>
> So, because I am an incredibly cool man, I provide the necessary
> makefiles so that you can commit these files ;)

Cool (incredibly so:).  Alan, did you take a look at the shapes themselves?
I can almost guarantee that I won't be able to look at it this side of
Christmas, what with my thesis about to be finished.  If any other of the
CVS-enabled people look at the Makefile stuff, too, I won't complain (hint,
hint:)

> I didn't attain to fetch the cvs version of dia (version 0.92.2).
> Apparently, no anonymous account exists. If one exists, I would be glad
> to know  it.

It's at :pserver:anonymous@anoncvs.gnome.org/cvs/gnome project dia, empty
password.

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HĂ„rdgrim of Numenor