Re: Obj code for Linux

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, [iso-8859-1] Luis Gonçalves wrote:

> Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:57:33 -0000
> From: "[iso-8859-1] Luis Gonçalves" <lgoncalves@av.it.pt>
> To: dia-list@gnome.org
> Subject: Obj code for Linux
>

>      Where do I can find Dia 0.92 already compiled, ready to be installed in
> Linux RedHat 7.2 ?

RedHat 7.2 specifically?  I dont know.

http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=dia&submit=Search+...
RPM find only lists RPMs for Mandrake

The Fedora Package list only includes 0.91
http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/package-list/

google threw up these and I'll bet you will have a hard time getting them
to work on anything other than RedHat 9
http://people.ecsc.co.uk/~matt/downloads/rpms/dia/0.92/RPMS/
http://dag.wieers.com/dia/
I'm pretty sure I've used RPMs from Dag Wieers before, he has built dia
and put together packages for quite a few of 0.91.x and 0.92.x

If you have the option dont be afraid to give building from source a try.

Hope that helps, sort of, maybe ...

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/