landscape printing problems

Hi all,

I just opened my dia diagram after about 5 months, to find that I have
forgotten how to print it. Silly me. I should have documented that.

Anyway, I open my .dia file in dia. I use "file->page setup", then "fit to
1 x 1" in the hopes of getting it all one one page. I then choose
"landscape".

I save my .dia file

Then I do "file->export" and export my file to .eps.

However, when I try to print the file with "lp myfile.eps" the file prints
out with portrait orientation, and not in the scale I need.

Any idea as to why this is? I know it works fine. I was printing out many
different orientations and scales very nicely about 4 months ago.

Thanks!

Heather Buch