Logic Gates in SVG format for Dia

Hi,

Here some logic gates in SVG format for Dia.
The Logic section of Dia 0.92 already contains some logic gates however
only a subset has been implemented.
My version is more complete. It contains :
- 10 logic gates : and/or/xor/nand/nor/nxor/inverter/buffer/mux/register
- NMOS and PMOS transistor
- Connection stuff
- Comparater

All this gates are available in all positions.

Of course, all files are under GPL license. I haven't mentionned it
because it wasn't mentionned in the other SVG files.

My tarball contains a `shapes/Boolean' directory with *.shape and *.xpm
files and a `sheets' directory with only one file `Boolean.sheet'.
The name for the section is Boolean.

INSTALLATION
In your own `.dia' directory:
tar -C ~/.dia -xvzf logic_gates.tgz

For all users:
su -c 'tar -C /usr/share/dia -xvzf logic_gates.tgz'

Then launch dia and go into the Boolean section.

I hope this could be included in the next version of Dia.

Have Fun

--
  Cyril

logic_gates.tgz