Dia for win32 and gtk-wimp question

Hi,

I have installed dia-0.91-2-setup.zip from
http://dia-installer.sourceforge.net/ and it seems to be
more stable than -1.  But I want a more "native" look, so I
installed GTK-Wimp (http://gtk-wimp.sourceforge.net/) and
copied the gtkrc and .dll files into the dia directory tree.
Unfortunately without any effect.  I also copied the wimp's
gtkrc file into dia's diagtkrc - no use.  I'm sure, I'm
just stupid, so please, win32 gurus, help me!

Btw, how about including gtk-wimp directly in the dia-setup?

Cheers!