Re: vertical text

On 01 May 2003, Adrian Custer wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Is there any way to rotate text to be vertical? I'm using dia to make
> pseudo-graphs (i.e. what we would see if we could plot certain things
> against one another) so I would like my dia figures to look like gnuplot
> and R graphs. The only thing I can't fake is to make the y-label
> vertical. If true rotation is not possible, I'd happily use a hack if
> someone knew one.

There isn't currently any rotation in Dia.  While the renderer backend is
"fairly straightforward", we have yet to come up with a good interface for
it.  You might be able to use the pstricks or metapost export to hack it in
after the fact.

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HĂ„rdgrim of Numenor