Re: File Formats (was SVG)

> > > p.s. Autodia 1.5 pre-release 2 is now available, with added Dia
> > > (now both as input and output), VCG, GraphViz, SQL and DBI handling as
> > > well as a bunch of fixes.
> >
> > Okay. I have a question, which I know can be answered simply by looking
> > at the Autodia homepage, but would like to ask here in this forum.
>
> here is where i stop reading.

sorry, crankey overreaction to spending this evening wading through
bugzilla and developing a headache.

but seriously if you know the answer is simple, then you are looking
for trouble by asking on the list and being so bold as to say you could
not be bothered to even try and find the answer yourself.

- Alan