DXF import in windows

Hi all,

I've tested Dia 0.91 at work as a replacement for Visio, the DXF importer fill's all my memory and messes up the complete GDI, seeing events from key strucks but no can make sense about what's happening on screen, I thought it was busy importing so i left it for about 15 minutes, thinking that a P4 2GHz with 256MB shouldn't take more than that for a 1M44 DXF file i decided to reset the machine, another try led to the same result.

Jeroen.