Re: SVG support

Le Thu, Mar 27, 2003, à 09:02:42AM +0100, Jeroen ten Berge a écrit:

> I was wondering why SVG is not the native DIA format, it's XML and the chosen open standard for vector graphics...

Because:
	- SVG is only graphics, no semantics, no handles/connection points.
	- SVG was still very experimental even back in 2000 IIRC,
when dia was already a healthy project.

That said, SVG inter-operability is a very important point for us (for both
import and export). If you have the time and inclination to work in
improving SVG I/O, this is heartily welcome!