Default font size for UML objects

Howdy.  Been digging through docs, list archives and whatever Dia-related
files I can find on my system, but I can't find a way to set a smaller
default font size for UML objects.

I've a user who's getting very tired of setting the size to 0.60 every
time she plops down another object.

Otherwise, we love Dia here, greatly appreciate the effort put into the
shape libraries and use it to make most of our charts, diagrams and maps.

Thanks in advance,
  Aaron Burt
  Open Source Development Lab