LDAP Designer

Hello,

Don't know if this is possible, but I figured what the heck. I'm
currently implementing an LDAP solution and am composing ldif's and all
that. When it struck me that maybe dia could have a plugin and a set of
shapes for visualising and creating ldif files automagically. You could
arrange the shapes in whatever way and visually construct your tree.

Just an idea..... any comments?

Thanks,

Jayson Henkel

Systems Manager