Grafcet and other improvement

Hello, I am very interesting in using DIA in business. In fact I am an
ingenieur in automation and so I used a lot GRAFCET, LADDER and SADT. If
you need more knowledg on this ask me.
But to use it in business, DIA must have some fue improvement, the
first, and for me the more important: a cartridge surounding the
différent pages, with some information which could be configured by
user, and automated

- description, same for all pages
- page number/ total pages
- date of creation
- business number (formated depending of the abits of the firm), same
for all pages
- Client

I thing it is good to don't see the cartridge all the time, to have it
just before printing, in prevue. So it wont split the drawing when
making it .

For GRAFCET, I would like to improve the rendering of them, the size in
page and some other things about logical combination.
Is there some body to do this? Or how could I do this easily?
Brefly what I would like:
- Size of boxe more litle in page for step and action
- For action auto-ligne returne in a second ligne if the action's texte
is too big, in order to have actions box with the same look
- Use a beter representation of boolean equation in transition:
          - bold the operateurs like "+" for OR and "&" for AND
          - ligne returne after an operator plus an argument (just like
LIST language in SIEMENS for thoe who know
         exemple:                    toto
                                           *+* tata
                                           *&* titi
          - use of parentese more visual.

I can performe an example for those who are interesed by improving this

For SADDT, it would be coud that a fonction (a box) is linked to an
other DIA fils, where this function is detailed.

Things in advanced, and keep going on this good job!!

Alexis MARTINI
ingénieur automatismes
alexis.martini&#064wanadoo.fr